We have a lot of data about millions of vehicles. Some is available for free for everyone, some fields are blurred.
We have two kinds of reports. Basic Report and Premium Report.
For most of VIN we have available both, but sometimes it's only Basic or Premium.
Sale reports from different sources
Many actual photos
Odometer readings from sales
Bids and final prices
Real sale descriptions
All info from Basic Report
Full list of events (better than CARFAX)
Odometer readings from DMV
Save up to $65 on CARFAX and AutoCheck
100% satisfaction guarantee
Not enough reasons to want it? Try to click here.
Why BADVIN is better than other VIN reports?
We give you not only record like a car was at some auction on some date, we give you exact price how much it was sold for, we show you pictures that were used on that auction. So will be able to see how car looked some time ago.
Also we include all events for this VIN, so you will get most of following information:
- Vehicle Specifications
- Title Records and Title Checks
- Junk, Salvage
- Lien, Impound and Theft Records
- Insurance Records
- Owner History, Registered State
- Many other important records
We guarantee that our events list contains all information you need to make a decision about buying the car. If you find our Premium Report not sufficient enough, MONEY BACK GUARANTEED.
Would like to see some examples before purchase? Click here.
- This $31,000 Porsche Panamera Scam Was Drowned And Rolled BackDoes the water actually smell? Another example of a really bad deal.
- 2016 BMW i8 For $35,000: Scam or Score?This luxury BMW has changed not only its color but also odometer value.
- This Nissan Armada Just Keeps Getting Younger...Or Does It?Bought wrecked for $725 with 202k miles, on salvage auction again with 150k miles.
- Title Washing Maserati MoneypitSalvage Grand Turismo with odometer rolled back several times within a few years.
- 2014 JEEP WRANGLERSalvage title with blown airbags. Fully fixed with suspicious odometer.
- 2005 TOYOTA TACOMABought for $4k with 279k miles, cleaned, and on sale for $7k with 96k miles.
- 2005 DODGE MAGNUMTwo salvage auctions within a year. Odometer changed from 232k mi to 118k mi.
- 2005 BMW X3Salvaged several times within a year. Odometer rolled back after the accident.
- 2015 HONDA CROSSTOUROdometer was potentially rolled back from 78k mi to 36k mi.
- 2014 PORSCHE CAYENNE
- 2016 NISSAN SENTRA
If you want to get full information about the car, we strongly recommend you Premium Report for $4.99+.
If you need only sale information, your best choice is Basic Report for $2.99+. You won't get detailed list of events but you will get all photos and other data from all sales that we have for this vehicle.
We have a special offer for dealers and people who need to check many cars on daily basis.
Unlimited Basic Reports
Premium Search featuresGET BASIC DEALER ($59.99+)
All features from Basic Dealer
Unlimited Premium ReportsGET PREMIUM DEALER ($129.99+)
Unfortunately, we don't provide any trial period to our dealer membership. It's super easy to see it in action: just search for some specific VIN and get a Basic or Premium Report.
Also, you can try to use our auction search without premium features.
Feel free to check out our FAQ page. It has more information about how everything works.