📛 What is BADVIN and why our Vehicle Reports?
💸 Do you have examples of bad vehicles?
- 2016 BMW i8 For $35,000: Scam or Score?This luxury BMW has changed not only its color but also odometer value.
- This Nissan Armada Just Keeps Getting Younger...Or Does It?Bought wrecked for $725 with 202k miles, on salvage auction again with 150k miles.
- Title Washing Maserati MoneypitSalvage Grand Turismo with odometer rolled back several times within a few years.
- 2014 JEEP WRANGLERSalvage title with blown airbags. Fully fixed with suspicious odometer.
- 2005 TOYOTA TACOMABought for $4k with 279k miles, cleaned, and on sale for $7k with 96k miles.
- 2005 DODGE MAGNUMTwo salvage auctions within a year. Odometer changed from 232k mi to 118k mi.
- 2005 BMW X3Salvaged several times within a year. Odometer rolled back after the accident.
- 2015 HONDA CROSSTOUROdometer was potentially rolled back from 78k mi to 36k mi.
- 2014 PORSCHE CAYENNE
- 2016 NISSAN SENTRA
⭐ What's the difference between Basic and Premium?
Sale reports from different sources
Many actual photos
Odometer readings from sales
Bids and final prices
Real sale descriptions
All info from Basic Report
Full list of events
Odometer readings from DMV
100% satisfaction guarantee
Not enough reasons to want it? Try to click here.
Why BADVIN is better than other VIN reports?
We give you not only record like a car was at some auction on some date, we give you exact price how much it was sold for, we show you pictures that were used on that auction. So will be able to see how car looked some time ago.
Also we include all events for this VIN, so you will get most of following information:
- Vehicle Specifications
- Title Records and Title Checks
- Junk, Salvage
- Lien, Impound and Theft Records
- Insurance Records
- Owner History, Registered State
- Many other important records
We guarantee that our events list contains all information you need to make a decision about buying the car. If you find our Premium Report not sufficient enough, MONEY BACK GUARANTEED.
If you want to get full information about the car, we strongly recommend you Premium Report for $4.99+.
If you need only sale information, your best choice is Basic Report for $2.99+. You won't get detailed list of events but you will get all photos and other data from all sales that we have for this vehicle.